||Apna Ghar House Finance scheme is a long term finance facility for
- Purchase of House/Flat
- Construction of house on self-owned plot
- Purchase of plot & construction thereon
- Renovation/Home improvement
|Can I Avail House Loan Facility?
||Yes, if you are
- Salaried individuals (SI)
- Self Employed Professionals (SEP)
- Self Employed Businessman (SEB)
- Non Resident Pakistanis (NRPs) and quality eligibility criteria
|What is Eligibility Criteria
||Salaried Individual (SI)
Businessman & Professionals (SEP/SEB)
- Age between 21 & 60 years
- Permanent / contractual employee with minimum 03 years experience
Non Resident Pakistanis
- Age between 25 & 65 years
- Minimum 03 Years in current business.
- Age between 25 & 65 years Have valid documentary proof of at lease 03 years of perpetual income in foreign country as salaried individual or SEB/ SEP
|How Much Loan Facility Can I Avail ?
||Purchase of House/Flat & Construction
Construction of house on self owned plot
- Minimum Rs.500,000/- Maximum Rs.50.0 Million for
Renovation/Home Improvement Monthly
- Minimum Rs.500,000/- Maximum Rs.25.0 Million for
- Minimum Rs. 500,000/- Maximum Rs. 5.0 Million for
Monthly Installment(s) should not exceed 50% of disposable income
|What is the Tenure of Loan ?
||3 to 20 years(for Purchase of House & construction on self owned plot & purchase of plot & construction thereon)|
1 to 10 years (Renovation/home improvement)
|What is the Markup Rate ?
||1 Year ask side KIBOR 350 bps (For Salaried Individual)|
1 Yeas ask side KIBOR 450 bps (For SEB/SEP/NRPs)
The rate is fixed for 01 year and revised annually due to change in KIBOR.
|What Other Charges Do I Have To Pay ?
||Processing Charges( including ECIB & verification charges) |
Loan amount Upto Rs.10.0 M = Rs. 10,000/-
Loan amount Above Rs.10.0 M = Rs. 20,000/-
Documentation Charges = Actual
Property Insurance and Life Assurance = At actual
Property Valuation Charges, Legal Charges, foreclosure charges. All stamp duties, CVT, documentation charges, levies etc. = At actual
Late Payment Penalties = Rs 1/- per thousand per day of installment amount
Pre-payment / pre-partial payment Penalty
- 5% if adjusted during First three year
- 4% if adjusted in 4th year
- 2% if adjusted in 5th year
- 1% if adjusted after 5th year
|What Documents Are Required ?
||For salaried & Businessman & Self Employed Professionals
For Non Resident Pakistanis
- Copy of valid CNIC
- Two Recent passport size Photographs
- Bank Statement ( last 06 month for salaried persons and 01 year for SEP / SEB/ NRPs)
- Latest Copy of utility bills of residence & office
- Documentary evidence in business or in the profession for the last 03 years
- Copy of professional degree for self-employed professionals
- Copy Proprietorship Certificate/Partnership Deed or Form 29 (if customer is a businessman / director of the company)
- Copy of valid passport at time of approval
- Copy of valid residency / work permit VISA
- Bank statement of last 01 year in foreign country showing income source
- Documentary proof of employment / business / profession from last 03 years in foreign country of residence
- Any documentary evidence of living address/stay in Pakistan
|How Can I Avail The Facility ?
- Download application form ==> Attach required Documents & send to nearest Consumer Financing Centre (CFC) OR
- Contact our nearest Consumer Financing Center (CFC) OR
- Email your contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org